Veröffentlichungsdatum: 06/02/2024Who you are
As a person you are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future. You get inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment and energized by collaborate to drive business growth and contribute to success and results. Increasing customer value is one of motivations as well as finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units and living the IKEA culture and values.
We believe you have minimum 2 years of experience of developing businesses and delivering results and minimum 2 years of experience in leading and influencing teams. You have experience from managing change in a complex business environment and proven advanced training in PPS (Practical Project Steering) for project leaders or equivalent.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• Proven and strong project management and cost management skills
• how to improve existing ways of working
• IKEA Retailing experience and standards
• about IKEA governance process and elaboration of investment requests
• IKEA Retail Establishment and connected processes
• local market strategies, priorities and expansion planning process
• IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision
• how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in IKEA
• the IKEA multichannel shopping experience
In addition you have the ability to take responsibility from start to end, achieve goals, prioritise and make decisions with speed and simplicity and keep deadlines. You also have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships and to motivate others and to communicate verbally, visually and in writing in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice in English and German.
A day in your life with us
In this role you will be responsible for the realisation of the project objectives according to the specific project brief of one or several Retail Establishment Projects and contribute to development and continuous improvement of the way of working in Retail Establishment.
• be accountable for the project budget
• be responsible to deliver a project within time, budget and quality
• be responsible to make final decisions in a project
• take a leading role in the commercial planning and build up activities for the pre-projects
• be responsible to ensure a proper handover of projects to the line organisation
• document lessons learned through the project phases as well as a secure final report after the customer meeting point opening
• be responsible for steering group reporting
• work across different functions and lead people in different projects
• coordinate the planning process with Group Expansion
• take lead in working across functions within Ingka Group and collaborate with other IKEA units
• take lead in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values
• lead positive change, and contribute to building a more unique, inclusive and accessible IKEA - guided by the People and Planet Positive commitments
In this role you will report to the Market Establishment Manager.
About this work area
With the customer at the heart of everything we do, the Market Expansion team takes responsibility for implementing the strategic expansion plan for our market. We act upon business needs based on market data and we optimize accessibility and penetration of the local market. We implement our retailing concepts and secure that we fully utilise our assets in the new world of IKEA – all at lowest cost, with economy of scale and sustained profitability.
Send us your online application for the specific job ad with your complete application documents and cover letter telling us why you’d like to join us at IKEA in this position. We look forward to receiving your detailed application with your salary expectations and when you can start at the earliest.
Do not hesitate to contact Tim Marian at email@example.com if you have any job-related questions.
Wir bieten dir
• All the opportunities of a globally successful and growing company: We provide a wide variety of career paths for you at IKEA
• A company that promotes talent with plenty of support for personal development
• A working environment that honors your work-life balance
• Fair pay and a full benefits package – full thirteenth salary, holiday pay, company pension and a lot more besides
• Co-worker discount and a share in our company’s achievements with a bonus and loyalty program
• A policy of providing preferential treatment to suitable candidates with serious disabilities