Veröffentlichungsdatum: 11/02/2024Our team within IKEA
At IKEA, our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We believe that everything we do comes with the responsibility to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. We are passionate about home furnishing, creating a positive life at home and sharing our tasty responsibly sourced food with the many people across the world.
We are guided by our cultures & values, creating a great place to work.
We stand for equality, diversity and inclusion.
We care about people & planet and promote health & wellbeing.
We nurture your development and provide career opportunities to unlock your potential.
What you need to know
Working at IKEA has its benefits and rewards:
• Leave entitlements – 5 weeks Paid Annual, Paid Parental, Family & Community and much more
• 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for health and wellbeing support
• 15% Co-worker discount
• Low-cost nutritious meals including complimentary drinks in our Co-worker restaurant
• Free Co-worker parking
• Digital Entertainment membership (thousands of discounts for dining, fun activities, shopping and travel across Australia & New Zealand)
• Bonus programme (where eligible)
• Co-worker Loyalty programme (extra contribution to your superannuation fund where eligible).
• This role is permanent, full time 76 hours per/fortnight.
• The work location this for the role is IKEA Service Office Tempe.
• This role is open to hybrid working including a minimum of 3 days in Service Office Tempe.
•Internally this role is titled Purchaser.
• No relocation support will be provided.
• If your application is successful, you will be required to attend a 2-day Welcome induction.
• Until approximately the end of financial year 24 this role will be working for the New Zealand Project & from financial year 25 will transition to working for IKEA Australia. This role is focused on Food procurement initially but from financial year 25 onwards will likely be required to work on other procurement categories. The role will start off as direct purchasing and then could open up to direct and indirect purchasing.
• As part of the recruitment process this role requires a pre-employment check for final candidates.
• If you are successful for this role, you will be required to obtain a police check.
About this work area
As Purchaser your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Secure and adhere to the end-to-end Global Procurement purchase process for the IKEA Food business, additionally you may support across a number of Procurement Categories for the New Zealand Project & IKEA Australia as required.
• Lead and drive supplier management and performance by influencing, challenging and collaborating with suppliers to improve ways of working, supplier performance and drive cost consciousness to deliver positive outcomes for the business.
• Proactively monitor market and provide input and recommendations regarding sourcing options, supplier market and market trends to ensure development of the category/sourcing plans.
• Build trusted long-term relationships with suppliers and secure compliance of IWAY and Code of Conduct.
• Collaborate and support internal business partners to meet and achieve favourable outcomes for their procurement needs.
As a Purchaser you are:
• Equipped with sound knowledge and experience in procurement.
• Equipped with previous project management experience with the ability to balance complex tasks and multiple priorities whilst ensuring you are delivering to agreed timeframes and costs.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to utilise your procurement experience and knowledge to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes for the business.
• Driven to deliver the best products and services for business partners.
We need people like you
At IKEA, work is so much more than a job. Come join us!