Veröffentlichungsdatum: 30/01/2024Our team within IKEA
At IKEA, our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We believe that everything we do comes with the responsibility to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. We are passionate about home furnishing, creating a positive life at home and sharing our tasty responsibly sourced food with the many people across the world.
We are guided by our cultures & values, creating a great place to work.
We stand for equality, diversity, and inclusion.
We care about people & planet and promote health & wellbeing.
We nurture your development and provide career opportunities to unlock your potential.
What you need to know
Working at IKEA has its benefits and rewards:
• 5 weeks’ Paid Annual Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Family & Community Leave and much more
• 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for health and wellbeing support
• 15% Co-worker discount
• Low-cost nutritious meals including complimentary drinks in our Co-worker restaurant
• Co-worker uniform provided
• Free Co-worker parking
• Digital Entertainment membership (thousands of discounts for dining, fun activities, shopping and travel across Australia & New Zealand)
• Bonus programme (where eligible)
• Co-worker Loyalty programme (extra contribution to your superannuation fund where eligible)
• This role is Permanent Full-time, 76hrs/fortnight.
• You have the availability to work Monday to Friday with reasonable overtime where necessary.
• As part of the recruitment process this role requires a pre-employment check for final candidates.
About this work area
As a Business Analyst your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Partnering with stakeholders across business functions and empowering them to develop analyses and documentation in a collaborative way.
• Perform volume data analysis through tools such as PowerBI to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
• Present data to business partners in an understandable, digestible, and actionable manner.
• Understanding how current data can project and determine future needs of reporting in the unit.
• Secure the multi-dimensional view of the business, when conducting the necessary analysis, to evaluate retail performance with the customer in focus.
As a Business Analyst, you are and/or have:
• Proven analytical skills and the ability to adapt to dynamic situations.
• Experience in generating process documentation and reports.
• Proficient in PowerBI reporting and Microsoft Suite (Excel & PowerPoint). CoDA (Compositional Data Analysis) is valued but not mandatory.
• A high attention to detail towards data-driven insights.
• A strong collaborator that enjoys working in a high-functioning team.
• An excellent communicator and you are seasoned in visualising and presenting data in an actionable manner for various stakeholder levels.
• Energised by increasing customer value, driving business growth, and contributing to overall success and results through people.
• A growth-mindset mentality; always seeking opportunities for self-improvement and developing others.
We need people like you
At IKEA, work is so much more than a job. Come join us!