Veröffentlichungsdatum: 14/02/2024Who you are
• Expert knowledge of the IKEA products and services with special focus on certain complex range areas
• Strong knowledge of home furnishing design
• Expert knowledge of relevant digital planning and sales tools and how to visualize attractive complete home furnishing solutions
• Strong knowledge of general remote customer behavior across channels as well as of remote customer engagement
• Strong commercial mindset and ability to steer sales in a polite, friendly and trustworthy way
• Ability to understand and build on customer needs to proactively offer creative, complete home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectation
• Strong selling skills and ability to adapt communication depending on situation and customer needs
• Ability to work with modern tools and systems in a dynamic retail environment handling more than one task at the time
• Ability to communicate correctly, confidently and clearly in local language(s) across channels
• Passion for meeting customers and understanding their life at home
• Energized by creative thinking and finding new ways
• Enjoy working with technology that enables distance engagement in a remote fast-paced and future-oriented environment
• Passionate about detailed knowledge and a desire to further develop
• You like to speak several languages on a daily basis, have excellent language skills in French, English and German (at least C1 level in speaking and writing).
In this role, you will:
• Provide qualitative customer support in all remote channels, including live video calls, to secure a great customer experience, thus building trust in the IKEA brand
• Offer complete home furnishing solutions, demonstrating a commercial approach and true salesmanship in every customer contact, in order to maximize sales
• Visualize complete attractive home furnishing solutions that matches the unique prerequisites and needs for the specific customer, demonstrating expert skills in advanced digital planning tools, in order to exceed customers expectations and maximize sales
• Find and present the best solution for the customer, demonstrating expert knowledge on certain complex range and/or service areas
• Make use of remote proactive selling techniques in the customer contact to contribute to growth and sustained long-term profitability
• Steer sales and the customer meeting to balance customer needs and business goals
• Contribute with input to set, and responsible for reaching, personal goals that align with and contribute to the unit, function and team goals
• Provide feedback on data improvement needs, thus contributing to all co-workers having the knowledge required to meet customer needs
• Put IKEA social and environmental commitments into practice thus contributing to sustainability
• Capture relevant customer insights to enable other parts of Ingka to improve the customer experience
About this work area
In this role you will deliver excellent experiences to remote customers and maximize the sales by providing great sales offers and convenient complete solutions within complex range areas , always with empathy, understanding of customer needs and strong will to create a better life at home for the customer.
Apply now for more than just an amazing job
Apply now for more than a good job
There are many ways to say thank you. These additional benefits from IKEA for you are one of them:
As well as a 15% staff discount on your IKEA shopping, you'll benefit from attractive benefits, 28 days' holiday (based on a 100% job), eight weeks' parental leave, contributions to public transport or free parking, free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, discounted meals in the staff canteen and the IKEA bonus scheme.
At IKEA there are endless opportunities to develop. We encourage and support our employees to try different roles, move between functions or go abroad.We are eager to learn more about you and your motivation to want to work at IKEA. Please submit your complete application online and be aware that we cannot consider documents sent by email or post.
If you feel addressed, click on "apply now" and express your motivation with your documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
After a first selection, we will contact you and - in a positive case - discuss the next steps with you.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and will stop the application process as soon as we have found the right person. So please apply as soon as possible.
Verkaufmitarbeiter*in in der Bad- Textilabteilung, 60-80%
Spreitenbach, Switzerland Verkauf Teilzeit
Schnuppertage als Detailhandelsassistent/in EBA bzw. Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mann EFZ
Spreitenbach, Switzerland Verkauf Teilzeit