Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
About IKEA Singapore
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Singapore is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Singapore creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Pte. Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Singapore, including IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines and IKEA Jurong. To learn more, visit IKEA.sg.
About the job
Reporting to the Kitchen Production Manager, you support the daily operations of IKEA Kitchen with good housekeeping in the work area, delivering food of exceptional quality and providing excellent service to our IKEA customers.
- Assisting with preparation of meal ingredients and ensuring the food preparation area are clean and hygiene.
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing of all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Assisting with unloading of delivered food supplies and check for stock inventory and ensure accuracy of inventories.
- Actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation.
- Adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) with conformance to Food, Safety and Hygiene practices.
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards.
- You are a team-player with strong organization and time management skills.
- You are comfortable with handling basic food preparation and maintaining cleanliness of the work area.
- You are physically fit to withstand prolonged hours of standing and able to work in a fast-paced food environment.
- You always maintain a high level of personal grooming and hygiene.
- You are able to commit to working on AM/PM shift, including weekend and public holidays.