Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
- Support your manager with the store business plan and IKEA Food action plans by contributing to the action plan in the area of your responsibility and implementing them together with your team;
- Secure an irresistible food offer by ensuring attractive presentation and communication of the range;
- Actively learn about the content, origin and benefits of the product range and share this knowledge with your team;
- Ensure that your area is efficiently maintained as well as clean, organised, attractive and inviting to provide a positive customer experience;
- Implement commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability by using the Commercial Review as a base and other appropriate tools;
- Operate IKEA Food according to IKEA Quality and Food safety requirements and implement the IKEA HACCP plan to meet store requirements;
- Ensure full safety and sanitary compliances in accordance to regulatory and operating standards;
- Plans work roster and supervise activities of co-workers to ensure that operation optimize in an efficient manner.
You have a solid background in food service management, preferably in a high volume business and have passion with strong knowledge of culinary or food service industry;
Customer focused, analytical, good in communication and enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing retail environment. You are fluent in English and a minor language and have a good knowledge of PC skills. You are also cost-conscious and know that everything has a price tag;
You have proven leadership abilities and can create an environment where the IKEA values are strong and living reality and is able to motivate, develop and bring out the best in co-workers.