Veröffentlichungsdatum: 26/02/2024Who you are
• You have previous carpentry experience gained in a commercial business, ideally in the construction and building industry or from exhibition installations.
• Skilled with your hands, in addition to carpentry, you master the techniques of second work (paintings, floors ...)
• You have a strong passion for quality, craftsmanship and home furnishing.
• You desire to seek out opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Following work briefs agreed with colleagues to implement all store media, such as wall constructions, floor laying, painting, tiling and the building of complex furniture installations.
• Planning and ordering materials and resources, ensuring accurate costs are sought and agreed in order to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
• Working with your colleagues to make sure the store is always in excellent shape.
Our team within Ikea
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!