Veröffentlichungsdatum: 13/02/2024Our team within IKEA
At IKEA, our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We believe that everything we do comes with the responsibility to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. We are passionate about home furnishing, creating a positive life at home and sharing our tasty responsibly sourced food with the many people across the world.
We are guided by our cultures & values, creating a great place to work.
We stand for equality, diversity and inclusion.
We care about people & planet and promote health & wellbeing.
We nurture your development and provide career opportunities to unlock your potential.
What you need to know
Working at IKEA has its benefits and rewards:
• 5 weeks’ Paid Annual Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Family & Community Leave and much more
• 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for health and wellbeing support
• 15% Co-worker discount
• Low-cost nutritious meals including complimentary drinks in our Co-worker restaurant
• Co-worker uniform provided
• Free Co-worker parking
• Digital Entertainment membership (thousands of discounts for dining, fun activities, shopping and travel across Australia & New Zealand)
• Bonus programme (where eligible)
• Co-worker Loyalty programme (extra contribution to your superannuation fund where eligible)
• This role is Permanent Full-time, 76hrs/fortnight.
• The internal job title is Customer Team Leader
• As our store operates 7 days per week, you must have the availability to work a rotating roster with a mix of day (from 8am) and evening shifts (up to 10pm). You also have the availability to work alternating weekend shifts (both Saturday and Sunday).
About this work area
As Customer Service Team Leader your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the daily operations and support co-workers in their daily work to secure a positive and seamless customer journey.
• Empower co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust, and motivation so they are always ready to support visitors in the best way possible.
• Ensuring co-workers are actively supported in their daily work and you actively develop, coach and mentor your team through set reviews and on the job conversations based off individual needs and development (for up to 10-15 direct reports).
• Support your manager in managing the recruitment, retention, performance management, succession planning and competence development of the team.
• Listening to our customers, supporting them with an attitude based on IKEA’s values and always aiming to be an ambassador for the store.
• Follow up on the department Customer action plan and taking a proactive approach to ensure we are continually focused on achieving the goals.
• Supervising and actively supporting your team to ensure daily operations are secured to ensure a positive customer journey compliant and operating within all regulatory guidelines
As Customer Service Team Leader you are or have:
• Proven leadership and people management skills, with experience in coaching and developing teams.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Passionate about understanding the customer journey, and how you and your team support in creating a positive shopping experience for our customers.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with a drive for continuous improvement.
• Driven to thrive in a multi-faceted, fast paced environment where you are relentless about delivering the best outcomes for co-worker, customer, and business.
• An energetic leadership style; you thrive on the buzz you get from fast paced retail environment.
• Ability to inspire and motivate co-workers, foster a positive work culture, and drive results.
• Continuously proactive in seeking ways to simplify processes and reduce unnecessary negative costs to the business.
• Proven technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Previous Customer Service experience within retail is favourable but not essential.
We need people like you
At IKEA, work is so much more than a job. Come join us!