Veröffentlichungsdatum: 26/02/2024Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance and growth. You are motivated by improving IKEA customers’ product quality experience through ensuring safe and compliant products.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience in Product Compliance, Product requirements or similar and delivering results. Further, you have experience in product requirements and compliance, preferably from a retail environment.
You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, IKEA Culture & Values and vision as well as IKEA tools, methods, and processes. In addition, you have broad knowledge of INKGA Group strategies, priorities and business planning process as well as direction setting, creation of strategic and operational goals and plans including follow up on KPIs. You also have broad knowledge of the importance of safe and compliant products and how it contributes to IKEA business and growth agenda. On top of this, you have good knowledge of the legislation and standards applicable for the IKEA product range within home furnishing and/or Food as well as a good understanding of how to influence these. You possess good change and stakeholder management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of commercial and compliance as an integrated part of the business. You also have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. In addition, you have ability to prioritize and take decision with speed and simplicity as well as to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
What you'll be doing day to day
In the role as Country Product Compliance Specialist, you are responsible for driving growth by ensuring the offering of safe and compliant Home Furnishing and Food products to IKEA customers as well as for contributing to the product compliance work in the market.
• Act as a member of the PQR&C (Product Quality, Recovery & Compliance) team and proactively contribute to PQR&C plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Contribute to the product compliance work in the retail market, ensuring that we offer safe and compliant Home Furnishing & Food products to our customers
• Monitor, identify, and report on national regulation, industry standards, health and safety standards
• Follow-up on the end-to end compliance of the IKEA product offer throughout the retail operations
• Keep the company informed about product safety and compliance related deviations and/or risks
• Support the implementation of common product compliance processes, ways of working, tools and KPI’s and escalate any product related non-compliance and risks
• Support in the execution of the product safety & compliance deviation and recall processes
• Support in the fulfilment of reporting obligations for product safety to local authorities.
• Establish good working relationship with national consumer authorities
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
Our team within Ikea
In our team we make a virtue to cut waste and keep the quality while saving time and money. You could say that we increase operational excellence without sacrificing what IKEA customers want: a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at low prices. It’s a collaborative process of continuous improvement and an ongoing challenge to make the most of every single thing.