Veröffentlichungsdatum: 26/02/2024Who you are
Can you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement? Are you passionate about business, the environment and people? Then we are looking for you.
- You have a university degree in business administration or corresponding knowledge
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the procurement business, preferably Indirect Procurement
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and verbal.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Your competence and experience come from an international business environment, and you have a proven record in creating business results
We are looking for someone that will be our Purchaser focusing on local activities in France, striving for synergies between the countries. You are natural in building and maintaining good relationships with people, a great team player and you have a strong business mindset and drive. New ways of working and change motivate you to find new possibilities and better solutions. Experience with SAP Ariba, procurement projects – contract management and driving business with multiple business partners is an advantage. To enjoy working with us you are open-minded, straightforward and share our IKEA values.
You will be part of INGKA Group Procurement. Within Market Procurement we want procurement to be integrated with the market, understanding the needs better and contribute to the market plans, to enable speed, innovation, market relevance and user focus. We want to execute operational procurement effectively and efficiently for the whole IKEA Group across all categories. You will be responsible for driving supplier selections, build excellent supplier relations and together with the IKEA team you will secure the best buy for IKEA.
In this position you will have responsibility for activities in France. You will work in a global IKEA network that opens many possibilities. You will represent a strong brand with a big social and environmental responsibility, and you will be in the forefront to drive change. The team consists of trustworthy and innovative co-workers encouraged to give and take responsibility.