Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Malaysia is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Malaysia creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Handel Sdn. Bhd. owns and operates four omnichannel stores in Malaysia, including IKEA Damansara, IKEA Cheras, IKEA Tebrau and IKEA Batu Kawan. To learn more, visit IKEA.my
- You take care of the well-being of the customers in our Restaurant: Assist Customers with questions in a friendly way.
- You adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) in the restaurant and work area.
- You take care of incoming online orders.
- You render accurate cash registry of sales transactions when required.
- You check on stock inventory and maintain stock accuracy in the system
- You optimise sales through up selling and add on sales.
- You ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards
- Service-minded and always keeping the customer in focus
- Sales-driven and enthusiastic about working with others in a team
- Able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be prioritized when you complete the assignment.
Read more about: