Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is a world leader in home furnishings with 433 stores worldwide and more than 211,000 associates.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them making people better every day.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.
Do what you do best!Or explore what you've never done before!
For our Sofia Store we are looking for
Warehouse Team Leader
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Leading, managing and supporting the Warehouse team.
- Ensuring that all warehouse areas are in line with company standards and requirements.
- Securing that the IKEA store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimising the stock levels.
- Securing the most efficient goods flow.
- Implementing work methods according to the company standards and in line with the legal requirements.
- Ensuring the safety of all warehouse racking and equipment.
- Controlling, steering and following up all operating costs and P&L elements related to your business area.
- Developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of producing the agreed objectives.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- You are able to set expectations for others and provide clear direction and follow up.
- You can priorities and organize your work and the work of others to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a keen interest in retailing and logistics as well as experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- You can adjust your style of communication to get a message across to the receiver.
- You have proven experience of developing people. You act as an inspiring and motivating leader who can engage people fully in reaching goals, generating growth and long-term profitability.
- You have experience in warehouse management systems and tools.
- You support and challenge your team and yourself in order to strengthen the IKEA offer and exceed customer expectations.
WE OFFER IN RETURN TO BE TOGETHER AS A TEAM
· Work on schedule at 8-hour day
· Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide
· Induction training
· Highly professional and fast working environment
· Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
· Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements
· Additional health insurance
· Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives
· Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN
· Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN
· Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN
· Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
Be part of IKEA!