Veröffentlichungsdatum: 19/12/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
- Be a strong contributor to the country management team, lead the marketing team, develop local marketing strategies, and secure they are executed in the most effective and efficient way, in order to fulfil the purpose of the marketing function.
- Lead the work in securing good relations with the media in your country, especially with the newspapers and magazines that are focused on home furnishings.
- Develop and maintain a crisis plan so that your country is well prepared to handle any type of crisis (injury to customers, injury to co-workers, damage to buildings or equipment, products that are faulty and might cause harm to customers, incidents where a product has caused harm to customers, etc.).
- Engage the management team, and colleagues in seeking new business opportunities through fact-based consumer/customer insights (i.e. business plan process).
- Develop the local marketing plan and lead its implementation by setting and achieving the positioning and visitation goals within existing business and financial frames.
- Be in charge of the overall marketing communication in order to touch “the many people’s” hearts and minds. This shall occur by securing:
- Inspiration and creativity in all our marketing communication solutions
- Efficient and effective use of media
- Be in control of the marketing budget, measuring all marketing metrics, identifying cost efficiencies, monitoring and following up all marketing investments.
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned that will contribute to the development of IKEA retail operations (i.e. global, country or local initiatives).
- Experience of creating and implementing fact-based strategic plans, setting budgets, and following up goals.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with creative advertising/communication processes/agencies.
- Experience in effective and efficient use and measurement of all media (paid, owned, and earned).
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Proven experience in managing and developing people.
- Ability to influence a management team and a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of the effective use of digital media.
- Previous experience from working with media is needed either from having worked as PR Manager for a company with similar size or from working as a reporter in newspapers, TV or radio.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.