Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Malaysia is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Malaysia creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Handel Sdn. Bhd. owns and operates four omnichannel stores in Malaysia, including IKEA Damansara, IKEA Cheras, IKEA Tebrau and IKEA Batu Kawan. To learn more, visit IKEA.my
• You secure a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels by ensuring that your department is always striving to fulfil the tasks of the store.
• You deliver and lead the commercial action plan for your store taking input from the team and the ma-trix manager to ensure the department supports the achievement of the agreed goals for the country maximises sales and generates sustained long-term profitability.
• You ensure your shopkeepers have the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run their shops successfully and ensure their co-workers are ready and available to meet our customers.
• You analyse the qualitative performance of your store using IKEA research tools to improve the IKEA mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels.
• You know your local market potential and work with your team and other functions to ensure your store is locally relevant throughout the different sales channels.
• You lead the commercial team and develop local strategies to realise long-term commercial ambitions of the store.
• You secure competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire and empower every co-worker to recognise and understand their contribution.
No specific & as long have relevant Sales Experience
Please apply by 31-Oct-2023.