Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.
We believe home is the most important place in the world and by becoming “The leader in life at home” we will secure a strong brand position for IKEA and stimulate home furnishing interest on our markets. We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
- Maintain customer satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and support programs top increase customer satisfaction. Ensuring Tenant Satisfaction Index is achieved.
- Ensure all Contractors on site are compliant to IWAY, trained and inducted to the site and have the correct documentation with them at all times.
- Ensure that the Shopping Centre is compliant with Regulatory, Statutory, Local Authority and company policies requirements at all times.
- Meet or exceed set KPI’s; monitor and deliver Action Plans accordingly.
- Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulations and Ikano Group RISK operations standards.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities and agencies on all store licensing, building by laws, on utilities, safety, health and environment issues including waste removal of restaurant to ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Supervise and spot check on BAS/BMS, CAFM/CMMS system, to ensure the system still working properly for both co-worker and our team.
- Management of the facility operations, energy consumption, maintenance of the facilities infrastructure, buildings, with the aim of being operationally efficient.
- Ensure that maintenance of facilities and buildings are in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Routines)
- Plan, organize, and manage the maintenance of the Company’s facilities and building management systems and technologies
- Schedule and carry out preventive maintenance and repair of the building, mechanical, grounds and equipment, and to perform inspection to ensure compliance of the maintenance department’s activities to pertinent both Ikano Group RISK and local codes, regulations and guidelines.
- Together with the Facilities manager, liaise and network with relevant authorities and service provider i.e. ST, DOSH, BOMBA, KPDN, MBJB, TNB, SAJ and etc. for continuous operation and compliance.
- Prepare monthly KPI reports, Board presentations and provide analysis on costs, consumption and income.
- To prepare Bill of Quantity (BQ) and involve in tendering process for major job.
- Perform other ad-hoc task as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Develop learning tools and monitor staff training and competence development with HR.
- Degree Holder with minimum of 3-5 years supervisory/management experience in facilities management/ maintenance management/ building operations maintenance
- Hands on knowledge in handling all technical aspects of building and facilities.
- Knowledge in tendering of works and getting proper quotations for work to be carried out.
- Well versed in all local laws governing the building management.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills & thinking.
- Must be able to share knowledge and learning.
- Must have highly developed networking skills.
- Must be able to communicate and understand English.
- Must have proven leadership abilities and lead by example.