Veröffentlichungsdatum: 26/02/2024Why we will love you
Food is your passion, whether you’re cooking or serving customers. You know food plays a vital role in creating a better everyday life for the many people – especially when it’s honest, healthy and delicious.
What you'll be doing day to day
You’ll be creating a great experience for IKEA customers with a modern taste of Sweden!
• Preparing and presenting hot and cold IKEA Food menu items to operational standards.
• Understanding and complying with local food safety regulations and HACCP protocols.
• Providing excellent service to customers in the retail restaurant and bistro.
• Minimizing waste in line with the IKEA Sustainability Direction.
Together as a Team
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
• JOB TYPE – Permanent, Part-time
• BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
• HOURS –20-34 hrs/wk.
* Candidate must be able to work retail hours based on the business needs of the location including 4 weekend days per month and 1 night a week.
The hourly pay range for this role is $16.90- $24.10
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk
1 year of experience in a high-volume customer facing environment