Veröffentlichungsdatum: 01/02/2024Who you are
'- You are a real people person with a solid believe in the potential of every individual. Constantly improving the co-worker experiences triggers you.
- As a strong tactical and operational thinker, you can easily find the right balance between both.
- You understand the importance of securing long term objectives based on fixed budgets and goals. You have a solid knowledge about the rights & obligations of the co-workers and the employer, how to maintain/improve the relationships between co-workers, unions and relevant stakeholders.
- You know how to monitor the co-workers performance linked to individual – and organizational goals, how to identify new opportunities and how to evaluate, stimulate and secure them. You know how to let co-workers evolve and develop themselves and the business.
- You have a good knowledge and experience on how to coach different leaders, that can support you and your stakeholders in finding solutions for a variety of challenges.
- A good knowledge of English and local language of the unit are necessary for this function.
- Working 3 Saturdays out of 4 is key to support our business as a leader.
- Act as a business partner for the Unit Manager and contribute to the local management team of your unit.
- Lead the People & Culture team with the local implementation of the people strategies in an efficient way
- Secure a work environment where the IKEA culture & values are alive and visible in everything we do on a daily basis
- Lead, develop and coach the P&C-team of your unit in order to secure a solid co-worker experience
- Secure that the People strategy, the international principles, guidelines and the relevant business plans are being implemented locally.
- Influence the local management teams to continuously develop their leadership capabilities according their own development needs and those of the business
- If needed you facilitate in trainings on unit level, in close contact with your P&C Generalist and the Learning & Development Specialist
- Be responsible to secure a solid staff planning in the unit, according the business needs, in close collaboration with the unit management team
- Secure a strong employer communication flow that is consistent and builds on the fundamentals of the IKEA brand
- Be responsible, together with the Unit Manager, to secure a solid and up-to-date succession planning in your unit with a high focus on talents, potentials and high performing co-workers
Our team within Ikea
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- An additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extra-legal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments