Veröffentlichungsdatum: 20/02/2024Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people. For this role we believe you have ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language as well as basic English proficiency. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a multi-unit facilities management organization, preferably in a high-volume retail sector An academic degree or professional qualification in Facilities Management (or equivalent). Technical knowledge, and a minimum of 3 years practical experience, in facility systems; including electrical and lighting, mechanical and HVAC, structural, site, building automation and energy management. Proven experience in working with sustainability and the environment from a facility management perspective. Working knowledge of CAFM (computer aided facility management) system
• Budget management: General knowledge of how to plan, organize and manage costs and expenditures for a given area
• Business risk management: General knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment
• Facility Management scope and ways of working: Good knowledge which services are included in the agreed FM service scope in Ingka and understand the FM delivery model, as well as the position of FM within the Ingka business
• Facility Management business processes: Understand the main FM business processes (e.g. work order management for urgent, planned and reactive maintenance, contract and supplier management) on unit level
• Facility Management hard and soft services: High level knowledge on hard FM services (such as technical maintenance, IT related equipment and Services, IKEA Food equipment and services, Commercial equipment and services etc.) and soft FM services (such as cleaning services, pest control, snow removal, landscaping, waste management) and related local legislation and industry standards
• Sustainability aspects in Facility Management: Good knowledge of how sustainability interacts with FM (energy consumption, water consumption, emissions, waste management, chemical products, IWAY, purchasing)
• Sustainable operations transformation: Good knowledge of how to transform our operations to become climate positive and contribute to a circular society
• Broad knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation
• Curious and open to new technologies/solutions with a passion for doing business, always keeping sustainability in mind
• Eager to take leadership for own tasks and area of responsibility and acts as an ambassador within the FM area
• Be service minded and customer driven
• Share and live the IKEA culture and values
• Stakeholder management: Builds and maintains a system of strategic business connections.
Support the Facility Management (FM) business in the unit with general and specialized knowledge within FM services in order to optimize the value and efficiency of each property in a sustainable way according to the Real Estate scope in Ingka.
• Manage the FM services of each responsible property actively throughout its lifetime including safety, compliance, maintenance and improvement to ensure a safe and operational environment for the business, co-workers, customers and other stakeholders
• Coordinate operational tasks related to internal work and work executed by external FM suppliers in collaboration with the Unit FM Manager
• Collaborate with external FM service providers and follow-up on the service quality to the Unit FM Manager
• Coordinate and execute internal FM-related checks and reviews as well as participate in internal and external audits and certifications within the FM scope
• Secure FM excellence by inspecting FM services including, administrating FM tools (ex. CAFM), IWAY maintenance and spot checks
• Coordinate and produce relevant reports within the FM scope
• Support the tendering process for new and/or potential FM service providers by assisting the service providers during site visits
• Contribute with insights to the goalsetting, the FM budgeting activities and the annual business plan in the unit
• Assist in controlling costs through working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way, encouraging colleagues to discover more effective ways of working in the FM area.
• Follow-up on permits, licences, certificates and reporting measures in order to stay compliant with local and international legislation as well as internal rules and requirements regarding the FM scope within Ingka
• Collaborate with 3rd parties regarding FM related services and property related assets in order to secure compliance with local regulations and authorities
• Provide subject matter expertise and technical support in daily operations and projects related to the FM delivery model
• Participate in projects within FM related services which are driven by FM and other functions, such as large construction projects, Asset Management activities or local rebuilds as well as managing as-built documentation
Together as a team
As engaged, open minded and curious experts in all parts of the real estate business we take responsibility for the real estate business at Ingka Group as a trustworthy, appreciated and wanted business partner. We secure new and maintain existing physical locations in order to meet the needs of the many people. We provide strategic insight based on our knowledge and understanding of the real estate portfolio in Ingka. We take the lead in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions – with Democratic design and life cycle cost on top of our mind. We actively maintain and secure that our properties are kept in relevant shape for the business.