Veröffentlichungsdatum: 08/02/2024Company description
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Thailand is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Thailand creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano (Thailand) Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Thailand, including IKEA Bangna, IKEA Bang Yai and IKEA Phuket. To learn more, visit IKEA.co.th
About the job
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will report to the Customer Care Centre Team Leader, and will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to customers to support the IKEA stores in Thailand.
- You will be expected to perform to the basic expectation of meeting your given metrics. In addition, you will be expected to adhere to your schedules where applicable.
- Your major mode of work will include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, replying to emails and following up on cases.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer support role, preferably in a call centre, in a fast paced service/retail industry.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is a key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers. Possess a good command of English. Problem-solving, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
- As a contact centre agent, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
Please apply by 31 March 2024.