Veröffentlichungsdatum: 08/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for co-workers and customers through trainings, audits, in-spections and standards and national/local legal demands.
• Manage Fire Command Centre daily operations and responses to any emergency situations.
• Meet IKEA intended level of safety and security by achieving positive results during Sec Check and insurance inspection.
• Conducting internal and external accident investigations, recommending solutions, quality reporting of all incidents, follow up and ensure preventive actions are implemented.
• Conduct compliance checks and reviews on health, safety and security standards and document them, ensure actions are implemented and follow up.
• Ensure the Store’ Emergency and Crisis Response programs are always capable of immediate re-sponse.
• Ensure security guards are trained with the ability to secure IKEA assets with IKEA intended level of Safety and Security.
• Have a strong knowledge in the principles, practices and techniques of safety and security procedures and all relevant local legislation.
• Have knowledge in the fundamentals of investigation methodology and process.
• Have are a strong communicator, possessing both verbal and written skills.
• Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage stressful situations.
• Previous experience on safety and security in a retail environment is preferred.
Please apply by 27 Feb 2024