Veröffentlichungsdatum: 07/02/2024Who you are
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN IKEA
At IKEA we strongly believe that we can help people and the planet while creating an affordable and better everyday life at home.
We believe that we thrive when meeting incredible people who are on the same mission at IKEA. People who are very humble, supportive, and absolutely committed to leading into the future and creating a better life for more of the many people by putting the customer and their homes at the heart of all we do.
As a Data Analyst, you are an important part in guiding the organization on how to make the best use of large and extensive data sets. With a growth mindset, you take ownership, enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders and building a network in a large organization. You focus on the stakeholders and what the insight from the data means for them.
To be successful as a Data Analyst you need to have:
* Good knowledge of data mining techniques, modern visualization software (e.g. PowerBI), or relevant domain datasets and tools for analyzing them.
* Broad knowledge of data pre-processing techniques, e.g. how to handle missing data.
* Broad understanding of how to leverage large datasets to improve decision-making in a business setting.
* You have a passion for the possibilities of data and the value it can generate for our business.
* You are motivated by continuously developing and enhancing communication skills and technical expertise.
* You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or Data analyst.
You also recognize yourself in some of the following:
* Ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and ability to work in the role of Data & Analytics as an integrated part.
* Ability to thrive in a highly cross-disciplinary work environment, where Data, Design, Product, and Technology co-exist and deliver value as one.
* Ability to perform work with a balanced trade-off between care and speed, and to understand that rapid insights may come at an initial cost of rigorousness.
* Ability to turn data into insights with a compelling narrative on risk–benefit analysis.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, e.g. around storytelling supported by data visualization, for a wide range of audiences
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to drive the data needs of the business.
As a Data Analyst, you will ensure, promote, and take responsibility for informed decision-making based on data to improve business performance. You will also conduct data exploration and analysis using modern data technologies, visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI), or a combination thereof, to provide insights that help co-workers and stakeholders make better decisions.
You will evaluate the potential and usability of pre-processed, structured internal and external data sources for use in analytics and data-driven decision-making in general. Write demanding SQL queries that Extract, Transform, and Load data from storage to an appropriate format, using joins, nesting, and similar operations as an integral component of data processing pipelines. You also have a good knowledge of scripting languages, such as Python, and with probability and statistics, a broad knowledge of SQL. Basic understanding in Agile, DevOps.
About this work area
Ingka Investments’ mission is to lead with purposeful investments, enabling Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength. We want to position Ingka Group as a unique, responsible, and trusted investor.
We act as a strategic partner to IKEA Retail and Ingka Centres by securing financial strength for future growth and by making investments that contribute to making Ingka Group the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer and to achieving its People & Planet Positive strategy.
We can offer you:
*Opportunities to have a global impact on your work
* A team of great colleagues to learn together with
* An environment focused on driving business and personal growth together, with a focus on continuous learning
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day-to-day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more about our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com.
At IKEA, you’re welcome no matter where you come from, what you believe, and what you look like. We don’t even care how you have furnished your home. We’re interested in you simply because you’re you. Our different views, backgrounds, and personalities make us better understand our customers, give us more fun at work, and spark more and better ideas. Perhaps your unique take on something could lead to a great idea that creates a better everyday life for many people.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
You might have questions regarding the role, the recruitment process or other practicalities please get in touch with Annette Björkquist-Åhstedt at email@example.com