Veröffentlichungsdatum: 17/01/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire and treat our co-workers in a manner that does not discriminate with regards to gender, race, colour, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, political opinion, union affiliation, social or ethnic origin.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
- Ensure that the store is in safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and customers.
- Safeguard the store by regular patrolling and protect company assets.
- Ensure safety procedures are conformed to (store free of any hazards, fire exits are properly locked, security seals are intact, no obstruction at emergency exits, no smoking the store etc.).
- You maintain high visibility presence to deter illegal actions such as shoplifting, theft and fights.
- You demonstrate the ability to analyze and observe signs of crime, fire or disorder.
- Ensure proper monitoring of CCTV system, cameras, access security system.
- You understand the store and your department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- Actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- Deliver necessary trainings (Store Safety, Evacuation) training for New Co-worker and safety team
- Knowledge and understanding local laws and local authorities (police, fire station, fraud investigators etc.)
- Knowledge of working of CCTV systems, access control system.
- Understanding the department action plan and the importance of safety and security and take action when needed.
- Ability to work independently and reliably on agreed working methods
- Good attention to detail and being persistent, structured and accurate.
* Local employment regulations applies