Veröffentlichungsdatum: 01/12/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire and treat our co-workers in a manner that does not discriminate with regards to gender, race, colour, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, political opinion, union affiliation, social or ethnic origin.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
To achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. To create a customer centric experience in an efficient and effective way by using all media and sales channels available in order to attract and encourage more customers to visit more often and buy more. This is achieved by optimizing the sales priorities using commercial activities and building trusted, long-term relationships with the business segments with the most potential. The main responsibilities are to ensure satisfied customers, develop and execute sales steering and selling the IKEA way plus learning and being an expert in the responsible area.
- You actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- Identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- Understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- Convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- Actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
- Ensure you maximize sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top-selling and prioritized products (e.g. overstock, UTG and disc.).
- Identify potential customer in your segments, approach them, build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Develop the right offer which include the full products and services according to the customer’s need
- Collaborate with other departments on customer related issue (services, payments, out of stock... etc.)
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, track and analyze sales reports and maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s competitors, new products and market conditions to understand a customer's needs
- Familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and the sustainable solutions in your area of responsibility and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- To make a difference through your work to life at home for the IKEA customers
- Experience of working in a customer-focused service industry.
- Experience in outdoor sales
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- Driving licence
* Local employment regulations applies