Veröffentlichungsdatum: 01/12/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
- Support Facility Services team and ensure the satisfaction of all customers who visit the store.
- To ensure to do this by identifying their needs and offering simple and effective solutions.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness of the store and warehouse.
- To work toward common goal of the department , which will improve our customers’ total shopping experience.
- Ensure total cleanliness and hygiene in the store and its premises.
- Utilize the cleaning items properly and to ensure there is no misuse and wastage.
- Ensure thorough cleaning of floors, stairs, glass planes, ventilation systems, fixtures & fittings, toilets, office furniture, office equipment, display items, car parking shades, water coolers etc.
- Ensure the toilets are clean, tissue boxes, soap dispensers, air fresheners are sufficient and fixtures, flushers, water taps, drains, exhaust fans etc., are functioning properly and if not pass on the relevant information to my Team Leader.
- Ensure that items are packed properly at Checkout Counter, especially the fragile items, and load it safely on trolley and reach to the customer’s vehicle upon their request.
- Ensure that adequate number of trolleys are available at the trolley bays; and trolleys are collected from the parking area and stack it in locations.
- Skilled in housekeeping processes, tools and working methods.
- Experience in customer service.
- Enthusiastic and able to work with others in a team.
- Good personal discipline and attention to detail.
- Ability to work during early and late hours of the day.
* Local employment regulations applies