Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
I ensure the satisfaction of all customers who contact us directly through social media. I recognise my role as being the voice of the brand and should be able to think and act like a customer. I do this by identifying their needs and offering simple, effective solutions to their enquiries and build brand affinity.
I am in touch with our customers’ needs and requirements, and use my knowledge of the IKEA range, services we offer, and how our processes work. I take responsibility for gathering the specific information from our customers, which will assist our contact centre or the stores to improve our customers’ total shopping experience and give this feedback to my manager.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge of how to support IKEA customers before, during and after they have made purchases, and how the Customer Contact Centre acts as the main support channel.
- Experience of the easy buying process.
- Relevant processes, tools and working methods for the role.
- Understand the impact of social media and how customers use these channels.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the impact of social media, the tone and values of the organisation, and have the ability to convey these through social media interactions to demonstrate common sense and proactivity.
- The IKEA values reflect my own values and give me energy.
- I am passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way.
- I am driven to exceed my goals.
- I enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
- I have a desire to learn and want to improve my skills, using this to the benefit of IKEA and for growing personally.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, efficiency, speed and simplicity.
- Familiar and comfortable in using a computer.
- Excellent knowledge in handing customer complaints or crisis.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Shows initiative and willingness to take responsibility.
- Knowledgeable, personable, proactive, and has great listening skills.
ESSENCIAL FOR PARTICULAR JOB
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a courteous, professional and friendly manner on the telephone and via social media interactions.
- Assertive and able to remain calm, exhibit common sense, and controlled when faced with customers under stressful situations.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly (both spoken and written), in English and the local language(s).
- Experienced in problem-solving and conflict-management.
- Ability to take accurate notes and records of conversations or customer interactions.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Willingness to learn and self-develop.
- Previous service environment experience, ideally in a support/contact centre.
- Ability to create a win-win situation when handling conflict situations.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- An interest in home furnishings.
- Good at quickly building relations.
Please apply by 30 October 2023.